About Code Club
Code Club is an international network of free volunteer-led after school coding clubs for children aged 9-13.
- To give all children the skills, confidence and opportunity to shape their world
- To create a Code Club in every community on Earth
- We believe in working and learning together
- We inspire discovery and invention through play
- We believe in the transformational power of programming
At Code Club, we think all children should have the opportunity to learn to code, no matter who they are or where they come from.
We support an international network of volunteers and educators who run free, extra-curricular coding clubs for children in local venues.
We provide easy to follow coding projects which help children learn Scratch, HTML & CSS and Python by making games, animations and websites. The projects gradually introduce coding concepts to allow children to grow their understanding of digital making. This gradual approach also means there's no need for the adult running the session to be a computing expert.