Growth Leaders is a global network of non-profit organisations working together to bring Code Club to young people in their communities.
Could children involved in your organisation’s programmes benefit from Code Club?
“I chose Code Club because of its success in many other countries and the opportunity that it offers to learn from and interact with non-profits in other countries.
Being part of the Growth Leaders network gives me access to great resources that encourage children to code, many for the first time ever.”Xia Tynaman, Founder of Happy Coding, China
Why become a Growth Leader?
- To increase the reach and impact of your organisation using our proven model
- To build relationships with and gain support from a global network of Growth Leaders
- To access our free, high-quality content and promotional materials that will help you set up Code Clubs in your community
What do we look for in a Growth Leader?
- A non-profit organisation
- A passion for teaching young people to code
- An existing network of teacher, volunteers and schools