Code Clubs are weekly extra-curricular coding clubs for 7-13 year olds. Children learn to create games, animations and websites using our specially created resources, with the support of awesome volunteers.
As a Code Club volunteer, you'll play a key part in helping children gain useful skills; not just in coding, but in problem solving, planning, designing and collaboration.
What you need
“As a recent computer science undergraduate, I have the opportunity to share my knowledge with young people in my community. These experiences have taught me how to tailor my approach to the students’ needs and effectively communicate concepts to a group: skills I know will serve me well in the future.”Shohel Rana, volunteer at the Under Privileged Children’s Program Centre in Mirpur, Bangladesh
- Running a club takes just 1 hour a week, so it's easy to start supporting young people in your community
- No previous coding experience is needed
- You'll gain great volunteering experience and transferable skills
- As you work through the curriculum you can develop your own coding abilities
- Access to all of our projects, resources and materials
- Connect with clubs and local partners in your country, to receive support
- Help us track the great work being done around the world
- Tell us how Code Club can improve